Friday, April 9, 2010

The taks test is half-dead and I half-killed it!

Are you kidding me?! T.A.K.S. is over?! Yes!!! So excruciating! I finished at 10:00! That was the math, though. I finished reading at 11:15. I had to wait an hour and a half for the math before I could get a book or anything, and for reading… I had to wait 45 minutes. I’m so glad it’s over! But it was easy. I got a steamroller and a blowtorch and might’ve killed it. Whoops… anyway... I like cheese!! Ah, well, anyway the Big Ugly was just weak. I am too, but that’s not the subject here. I want to eat the Big Ugly in a burrito with beans, cheese, mild hot sauce, beef, sour cream, more cheese, more cheese, more cheese, and more cheese. I realy like cheese! I don’t know why only Texas should have it, but it’s ok ‘cause I don’t care much about it, but some people just slack off and fail. A lot of people fail. Because THEEVILTAKS.pngIt will send you back to the beginning of the year with it’s evil laser eyes! Call all of you’re Face Book friends and tell them to bring every thing they have! tIt’s ruthless! It’s evil! The big ugly is ugly. Look at his eyes! He’s out for your guts and brain! His wrinkled paper is a sign of age, looking for weak people to send back to the beginning of the year! His mad face shows that he has been defeated many times. How ugly do you think he is? I personally think that he’s pretty ugly… his very face is scary! He has no stomach, for he is eternally hungry and thirsty, and no lungs, for he is always panting and striving to breathe, and no feelings. Think of facing taks in a video game.

He has lasers and you have a pencil… but the Big Ugly’s weakness is a pencil! You can deflect whatever he throws at you with that pencil. That pencil will burn him to cinders. He cant and I repeat cannot beat you. You have the power to kill it and…Win! You know why? Because everybody is epic! Even hobos! That is definitely what I think about taks after I take it. Taks are just as easy as milestones, or benchmarks. They’re weaklings. Anybody can kill it. I can’t think of anything so I’m going to say random things like cheese. Just kidding! TAKS will die! Die, I tell you! And we will kill it… well, not exactly kill it, but send it to eternal dangnation! Or we could just shoot it wit a pencil, or you could out-smart it, and make it explode! I don’t care how you defeat it, just make it hurt! You beat the T.A.K.S. a number of times, you get a good life! Yay! Decintigrate, or dicentigrate, or dicintegrate, or disintegrate. However you spell it, just do it! That’s the way I feel about the T.A.K.S. test!





©2010 ¬_¬ ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE PRODUCTIONS

1 comment: