Thursday, April 1, 2010

NAOOOZZZ!!! HE MADE US DO IT!! HIIMMM!!!!

He made us sing why why why why?!
* Your feelings regarding the assignment in the beginning
Oh yay a song I can make Cameron Sing...
* Your feelings about the assignment in the end
Nao nao nao naooooo!
* Your fears
That I'd have to rap :/...
* Your doubts
Ah can't sing but I can rhyme for a dime, so gimme a dime cuz I don't have much time...
* How you felt about singing/rapping
I can't have my voice anywhere or I will lock myself in a safe and put an eternity code for Micheal Jackson on it.
* How comfortable or uncomfortable you were about creating your own music
I like creating music, just not speaking in the mic...
* What you would change about the project
NO singing or rapping, just instrumental.
* What you would do differently now that the project is complete
AAAOOO!!!
* Would you consider a career in music
In song writing but only the music, I plan to play the keyboard sometime...
* What you liked/disliked about the entire process
WORDS!
¬¬ ISEEWHATYOUDIDTHERE PRODUCTIONS.
©2010 all rights reserved.

1 comment: